..oh my stupid blistered hand. I realized too late but needed a glove to finish up countersinking the 500 or so nails. As I progressed with nailing in the boards the small differences in the widths became big gaps later on in the rows. After I got to a part where I noticed the gaps I was creating I cut off the edges of the wider boards for a snugger fit for the remaining rows. There were some big differences with doing this room due to multiple things..the wide boards, the number of joins, the need to offset joins, the size of the room as well as my lack of patience..compared to the 2 bedrooms this was more difficult..but then again I am really glad I did not start out in the living room.
Ready for stain