..the grand plans for a bunkie ran out of time and will..but I was determined to winter ready the shed today..not next week..
So I set out the solar oven with some good eats and got to work. Another round of caulking, including the 2 floor pieces I fit to coverer waywayrd holes..then I moved everything ouf of the shed and started moving the floor in and fastening it into place. Since we are not sure if we got all the holes in the roof I am attaching only to hold it all in place..with screws that protrude up above the floor..it is temporary!
Just after lunch my lunch was ready..so I chowed down on some sun-cooked goodness and finished off the floor. The rest of the sweltering afternoon was spent moving stuff from the portable garage into the shed..and moving surplus project wood from in front of the shed to the portable shed…hot work. When I could stand it I worked on the inside braces for the shed..until sweat was dripping constantly into my my eyes then I would switch jobs…by the time A* got home almost everything was done..some minor re-arranging in the portable garage but DONE..or at least the final post on the subject. I hope.
Next spring I will re-evaluate what I want to do with the shed..I would like to throw a small extension in the front…truthfully we are running out of first round projects..which is a really, really good thing.