..oh look over here..forgot to turn off the outside pipe and recheck the batteries. The batteries were fine but we replaced the carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. The way Jango and Loki were reacting to the system check noises I don’t know if it would be the smoke/carbon monoxide itself or the noise generated from the alarms that would kill them. Looks like we are going to have to change the fire alarm drill to cover prying the dogs away from climbing the walls…difficult when crawling. I am pretty sure we left water in the garden hose and it burst on one end in the section too. (That wouldn’t have happened if I would have disconnected it in June..groan). Drama.
Loki was also shocked to learn that a current runs through a 9volt battery when you lick it. (That was funny)