Well, the garden has been doing OK..soil needs more work as there was too much clay to fix all at once. We made the bed too wide and it is hard to really work as a result but we will make due for now. We also created 2 new smaller and less wide beds for next year ( the park pic ). One thing we did do with these 2 beds is add char ( near 10% ) to help things grow..I have seen that it does not work out in year 1 ( but that was OK as we mostly want to establish the bed now and did not expect vigorous growth in the new beds)…we will see! Next year we are going to have much more concentrated beds.
..and a shot of A* from a recent foggy hike.