The shed is now mostly empty..YEAH!
You can see my wicked awesome brace that I did up in Jan..it has held up very well considering the fact that I was moving quickly! The shed is 16×12 and I am going to build a middle brace for it to replace the old crappy middle brace. Before I do that I need to put down a floor to make sure nothing buckles again..and before I do that I need to seal up a couple of holes that mice can get in through.
because we needed wood and the truck is out of order we are going to order some stuff in..the usual: 10 pieces of floor sheathing, 50 2×4’s, 45 (8x8x6) Railway ties, a 32×12 deck..you know..the usual. We are not going to get to this right away ( any of it ) but we figured we would get it here and start when we get the chance…we are not 100% on the deck but we are awaiting the price…and then we will see! The wood all arrives next week…then the fun begins!