Wow..we get to save ourselves nearly $4 in annuals! What a savings!
OK..not so thrilling but into part 2 of dealing with addictions with shrubs. Propigation through cuttings from a coulple of annuals which we did not use last year as well as a ground cherry and Wandering Jew. The plant. We cut them off from the parent plants 3 weeks ago. Applied root starter then and now all of the seedlings have healthy root growth. We wanted more practice with starting plants from cuttings so we can attain more shrubs and bushes this coming spring via the same method…we are going to do another round of annuals this week too..it is too easy and from 1 plant we should be able to get 20 clones or so in total.
..and we planted lettuce. We have ( and ordered more of ) waaaay too many seeds. So for sun we are trying to grow some lettuce inside.
Prepping for later in the month where we will be putting our veggies into pots as we await the last frost!